Need more than one General Admission? Each package requires an admission ticket plus any optional add-on items. You need one admission ticket for each attendee:
- To complete your order in one payment transaction, create your first package of Admission and the additional photo tickets – and hit “add to cart”. The system will bring you back to the buy ticket choices page, where you simply repeat this process again for additional tickets until your cart has all the tickets you require.
- If you want identical options for each attendee you may select the options, and use the quantity selector next to the “Add to Cart” button to duplicate packages.
- The Shopping Cart (in the menu bar at the top) will tell you how many packages/tickets you have created.
- You can review your cart by clicking on its icon in the menu bar. Return to the Shop for more tickets by clicking the Buy Tickets Now menu and selecting Trekonderoga Tickets.
- You can delete packages in the cart by clicking on the red X to the left of the item name.
- The “Touring Bridge” is a portable replica (set up in the High School Gym) of the iconic bridge chair and supporting consoles suitable for getting FANTASTIC photos of you in the Captain’s Chair!
- Ticket purchases are non-refundable. Purchasing a ticket reserves your place in the event and prevents others from attending. We regret the inconvenience this may cause.